Thursday 27 June 2019

Android as keyboard and Mouse

Using Android as keyboard and Mouse

 

Use your old android phone as wireless keyboard and mouse. Here is a quick guide how you can use your android as keyboard and mouse.

 Requirements
1.Working Windows pc
2. Any android phone

Lets start first you have to download a app for your android and install it on your phone. Download mouse server and install it on your windows computer. Link below direct download it from google drive. Download from here Android Mouse And Keyboard After Successfully Installing both the software on your android and pc. Enable hotspot from your phone turn on WiFi from your computer and connect to your hotspot. After that run mouse server as administrator in windows pc. And open the android app in your phone you will get name of your pc or desktop just click on it and enjoy. Now you can able to control your pc with android phone within WiFi range. To make it more simpler i have uploaded a step by step guide on YouTube you can refer that video and understand it in better way. If you like this post then subscribe our channel cybertwist on youtube. If you have any questions the comment below.  

   

1 comment:

  1. My ex ruined my credit due to his incessant extravagant spending spree, I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a credit repair company and I was told that it would take me non less than a year to fix my credit. I was devastated, that's a very long time which I can't cope with. I looked online and came across Credit Doctor's contact, hit him up and to my greatest surprise, my credit was repaired in 4 working days from 486 -810. I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much really. I implore you to contact him on for all credit issues and hacking issues. No doubt that he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!
    HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM
    +16692252253

    ReplyDelete